There are a few tips you should follow when purchasing a lavender scented candle. The first is to make sure you buy one that is appropriate for the room you’re planning on burning it in. The next tip is to make sure you choose a scent that complements the room. For example, if you’re planning on burning the candle near your bed, you’ll want to choose a scent that is relaxing and romantic. Lemongrass, lavender, and jasmine are ideal scents for a romantic setting. Lemongrass is another great scent to use as it can give the mind energy and concentration.
Tips to Buy the Lavender Scented Candle.
- Look for a candle that is 100% natural and does not contain any chemicals or additives.
- Ensure that the candle is made from 100% soy wax, because it burns cleaner and longer than other types of waxes.
- Choose a candle with good quality scents that do not fade away quickly after lighting it up.
- Check the size of the container before purchasing it to make sure that you will be able to burn it completely without having to replace it too soon after buying it.
- Buy lavender scented candles in bulk if you want them for decorative purposes in your home or business establishment.
Lastly, you’ll want to check that your candle contains lavender oil. This essential oil has a flashpoint of 68degC, so if you pour the wax too hot, the lavender oil will begin to evaporate, leaving a less aromatic candle. The best way to avoid this is to keep your lavender candles at room temperature for three to two weeks.
When buying a lavender scented candle, look for one that’s made with natural wax. The best ones are made with aromatherapy essential oils, and made with soy wax, which is renewable and vegan. Soy wax also has a clean burn. Another popular essential oil that pairs well with lavender is vanilla. Vanilla adds a pleasant warm scent to the lavender scent.