Buying t-shirts online seems an amazing thing as you have a huge collection in front of you, and you can easily select your favorite products. However, what most people face when they buy t-shirts online is that the shirt looks amazing online, but it is not that attractive when they wear it. Well, the issue here is neither with the shirt nor with the person. The real problem is with the selection process and method.
The Ultimate fit guide to buying perfect men and women t-shirts
When you are buying t-shirts online, there are some things that you need to care for to get the best t-shirts for yourself. The interesting thing here is that there are different instructions for men and women to get the ultimate perfect fitting. So, here is all you need to know in this regard.
Different types of t-shirts you need to know about
Starting with the guide to buy Nike t-shirts, Adidas t-shirts, and all other t-shirts, the first thing you need to know is that there are different types of shirts. Everybody looks different to different kinds of shirts. So, it would help if you got the t-shirt that your body type looks the best in. Some kinds of Nike t-shirts and Adidas t-shirts are:
- Regular or classic
How men can choose the best t-shirts?
As mentioned above, there are different types of bodies. So, the Nike t-shirts and Adidas t-shirts for a body type must be selected accordingly. Here we will share the right type that you must look for when you buy men’s t-shirts.
- If your body has a rectangle shape, then a slim fit will look amazing on you. A classic fit will also work fine.
- Oval body shape means that your body has a wider middle. It means that classic shirts will be perfect for you. If you want to get something loser, then go with the baggy shirt.
- An inverted triangle means that you have broad shoulders and a slim waistline. In this case, you need to buy men’s t-shirts in a slim fit. It will be the best way to show off your manly body. Moreover, the classic and baggy shorts also suit this body type.
- Triangle shape means that your belly region and hips are thicker, So, in that case, it would be best to wear a classic fit. Getting a baggy one might make you look fatter.
In this way, you can buy men’s t-shirts in the best fitting for you.
How women can choose the best t-shirts
When you buy women’s t-shirts, the selection process is somewhat similar to the men. It would help if you had a shape that looks good on your body type. So, here is all you need to know:
- Rectangle body shape is perfect for classic and slim body shape
- Triangle body type means that you must buy women’s t-shirts in a slim cut for the best looks
- Inverted triangle body shape calls for you to buy women’s t-shirts in classic cuts and slim cuts for a flattering look.
- The hourglass shape is one of the best in women, and this shape will look perfect with classic and slim t-shirts.
- Round shape means that you must go for a baggy shirt for a comfortable feel. However, you can also go for a classic one for a sleeker look.
- In this way, you can buy women’s t-shirts in the best fitting for you.
While you know all about the fitting style, it is also important to know about the size and fitting. The thing to note here is that every brand has different size measurements. So, measuring your tightness of shirt, length and arms is a must to get a perfectly fitting shirt.